Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Display more than 4 sites in a single display

Berthold
Visitor

Display more than 4 sites in a single display

Hi All, we have two VSX 7000 devices and cascaded to connect more than 4 sites. However, when we connect the fifth site, the display will be switched automatically from discussion mode to presentation. That means, when only connected 4 sites, that's fine to display all 4 sites in a single screen. But not when connect to the fifth. Do anyone know how to display 5 sites in a single screen?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Uwe_Ansmann
Honored Contributor

Re: Display more than 4 sites in a single display

That´s not possible without using a mcu.

Kind regards,
Uwe
Message 2 of 5
Berthold
Visitor

Hi Uwe,

I remember we can cascade 2 VSX-7000 and have more than 4 sites displayed in a single screen. That is the screen will be divided into 4 quadrants, 3 quadrants will be display 3 sites as normal and the last qrandrant will be divided into another 4 quadrants with smaller display to show the rest of the sites. But I can't remember how i set last time. I tried some settings but still can duplicate the same layout last time.

Hope anyone share the experience how I set to make to works.

Regards,

Berthold

Message 3 of 5
Berthold
Visitor

Hi All, any idea to help? Appreciate for any suggestion.

Regards,

Berthold

Message 4 of 5
Interlinkvision
Occasional Advisor

Hi,

If you want to do good quality multipoint videoconferencing. We offer our clients access to a virtual meeting room (3 or more video or audio participants) on a mcu which they have unlimited access too from any where in the world at any time. If you would like a trial or would like more information please feel free to contact me.

Removed by Mod as adverts are not allowed

Message 5 of 5