Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Does AirPlay work on the Studio X50 in Zoom Room mode?

SOLVED
kilowattson
Occasional Advisor

Does AirPlay work on the Studio X50 in Zoom Room mode?

The Studio X50 is not showing up as an AirPlay device while in Zoom Room mode. Is this possible or do I have to be in Poly mode?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Does AirPlay work on the Studio X50 in Zoom Room mode?

Hello @kilowattson ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

From the Video FAQ:

June 30, 2020 Question: Is there an overview of supported features running a Poly G7500 or Studio X50/X30 Poly Video OS Partner App mode?
Resolution: Please check >here<

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @kilowattson ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

From the Video FAQ:

June 30, 2020 Question: Is there an overview of supported features running a Poly G7500 or Studio X50/X30 Poly Video OS Partner App mode?
Resolution: Please check >here<

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
kilowattson
Occasional Advisor

Got it thanks. The visual flow/compartmentalization of info in the forums is... uh not very smooth so it's often hard to find or easy to overlook stuff in the deluge of text walls sometimes! Thanks!

Message 3 of 3