Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Does CX7000 supports layout options?

SOLVED
PlcoSysEngineer
Advisor

Does CX7000 supports layout options?

Dear all,

Is there any way to change layout for incoming video? I can only see one person at a time. Is there any way to see all people's video separately on one screen?

CX7000 Version is 1.2.0

Lync Version is 2013

Best Regards

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jschertz
Polycom Employee

Re: Does CX7000 supports layout options?

No, the CX7000 utilizes the Lync 2010 client software so it will remain as a Lync 2010 user experience, meaning that Multiparty conference calls are still limited to Active Speaker only.

-----------
Jeff Schertz - Principal Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jschertz
Polycom Employee

No, the CX7000 utilizes the Lync 2010 client software so it will remain as a Lync 2010 user experience, meaning that Multiparty conference calls are still limited to Active Speaker only.

-----------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
PlcoSysEngineer
Advisor

What about for future releases? Is it going to be like Lync 2013 client?

Message 3 of 5
jschertz
Polycom Employee

The CX7000 will retain the Lync 2010 client software.

The Lync Room System solution is what Microsoft designed for a native Lync 2013 room experience .

-----------

Message 4 of 5
Roberto_Gallego
Occasional Contributor

I have a customer with a CX7000 that is reporting me that when start the system connecting with Lync Online v2013 an message error appears (If select ignore he connects after a few minutes without problem).
This situation in my own system not happened after the upgrade to 1.2.0. Firmware Versión.
Does it happen to anyone else?
Someone knows how it could fixed?

Message 5 of 5