Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am a new HDX 7000 owner and need to find out if it contains a hard disk because it rides in a cart over some really bumpy concrete floors with gratings.  I need to know if I should take additional precautions or just tell the users to let 'er rip.  Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello

HDX doesn't contain a hard disk, but it has a camera and you should transport it carefully as any electronic devices.

Regards

HP Recommended

As Bazzuck said,

There is no HDD in it. If you are transporting it usually, you can also use Special Transport Case for HDX series.

HP Recommended

Hey guys, thanks for the great insights and advice.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.