Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

We're using Polycom at different customers for about a year and the there is not a single firmware where everything works smooth.

I've just wasted another complete day by upgrading to version 3.6.0. The camera doens't work, its just flickering in the TC8.

I see that other people have also made a topic and that downgrading to 3.5.0 should work.

However I made a FAT32 stick, put the Poly in Poly mode and extracted the correct folders. The downgrade does not start.

Is there a custom URL that I can try? I fabricated one myself

swupdate.lens.poly.com/polyos/3.5.0/344025 , that does find versions, but after pressing "upgrade all" it fails, can anyone give me the correct URL?

in version 3.2.3 (where the downgrade does work) the initial issue where I have a blackscreen with external meetings is back and that is why I want to upgrade in the first place.

Hope to get a reply soon.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @JordyM ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

This should really come into our official support organisation but try 

https://swupdate.lens.poly.com/polyos/3.5.0/344025

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @JordyM ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

This should really come into our official support organisation but try 

https://swupdate.lens.poly.com/polyos/3.5.0/344025

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Downgrading now! I tried http not https.. my bad..

But luckily its downgrading, will test if this solves my initial issue and report back.

HP Recommended

Issue is fixed with downgrade to 3.5.0

HP Recommended

you need to reboot once more after upgrade to 3.6.0 for the camera to work again.

But yes, the X30/MS Teams software after does leave much to be desired. I'm getting complaints from the users on a daily basis.

- Video preview works but not transmitting Video, (improved since 3.5.0, but still happens)

- Touch console out of sync - cannot answer/disconnect calls on TC8 (improved since 3.5.0, i think this is fixed)

- Console randomly disconnects/unpairs itself (still happens on occasion, but getting rarer)

- Cannot unmute call - reported on 3.5.0, haven't seen it yet since

- Calendar Teams invite forwarded on Outlook on PC doesn't show up on TC8 (technically that's a Microsoft problem though...)

Good luck on your deployments.

HP Recommended

Hello @rho ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

The Teams components are supplied by our partner Microsoft and they are aware of the issues. I can only ask uses experiencing these to open a ticket with Microsoft support as Poly cannot do this for them.

You can then open a Poly support ticket and provide the Microsoft reference so we can keep track of this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.