Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Spoiler

Dear Team,

During course of call the video hangs after 1 min. If I disconnect the call the image remains in the screen and force us to restart the system to get our image on the screen. Kindly help us.

Thanks & Regards

Vishwanath BM

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello Vishwanath,

I understand that you are having some video freezing issues on your unit. What type of unit are you currently running? What software version is installed on your unit? When this freeze up issue occurs are you connected with the same site each time? If you are looking at the call statistics are you seeing any packet loss? If you attempt to connect with 63.169.70.56 are you able to connect without this issue occurring?

HP Recommended

Hello,

I am using HDX 7000 and the software version installed is 2.5.0.2 and the hardware version is A. I am having 4 BRI lines when the video freezes I use to see the call statistics in that their is no transmission of data, only receives the data. If I disconnect the call the freezed image retain in the screen and will not go off until we restart the system. After restart If I go to admin settings to check the network settings of ISDN automatically system restarts. Even if I shutdown the system for 1-2hrs and try to open network settings of ISDN again it will restart it will not allow me to see the settings on the system. I can only see the settings if I browse through PC. Kindly help us

Thanks & Regards

Vishwanath BM

HP Recommended

Hi Vishwanath, we would need to know more information and also examine the system Support Information package. For best and quickest response please call our Support Help Desk at 888.248.4143 and have the serial number of the HDX ready.

Ken...

HP Recommended

Hi Kendo, Please let us know how to dial from India. I have tried several times but unable to get line.

Thanks & Regards

Vishwanath BM

HP Recommended

Hello Vishwanath,

as already explained in this reply you may need to work via your reseller or open a Web tIcket.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.