I have some queries regarding the Eagle Eye Director II,
1. Well, these plattforms are tested and supported. As you might know, there are hundreds of other platforms and I think it is impossible to test and support them all. So Poly does the global players. But if you connect the EEDII via USB to Win10, chances are very high to support any other Win10 video client, because of usage standard USB drivers.
2. No, as I said you can use EEDII via USB and Win 7 -10
3. No, as far as I know, you cannot.
4. Use a 3rd party USB extender. There are supported ones in the realese notes for EEDII.
5. Yes, it is a inbuild hardware feature.
6. See 5.
Thanks for the reply.
I had one doubt regarding the "Audio In 3.5mm stereo line-in" port in the EEDII, Is it necessary to connect to this port? even though I am not using any other services of the EEDII other than the camera tracking feature.
This is a general query, Is there any microphone sensors in the EEDII so that it uses it to track which person is talking in the conference room?
Have a look at this guide an install the Director like you want to use it.
Yes, the short "stick" in the middle of the cameras, is the microphone used for voice tracking.