Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am having problem installing the EE Director new camera I received.

Our system is HDX7000

EE Director

Both Cameras are MPTZ-9

I have check that screws are locked in but I reboot I have a blue screen.

The light in the back is blinking blue.

Remote control is not working. 

When I try to use camera individually they orks fine.

Help appreciated

- martin

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Be sure the ball studs are attached to the bottom of cameras and fully inserted in the EED base as per the install instructions.

HP Recommended

Make sure the HDCI cable between the codec and the EED base is either the 3m or optionally the 10m.  Those are the only ones supported.

Is the HDX software at the right level to suppor the EED.  See the HDX release note for a table of the supported versions.  The EED requires at least HDX v3.0.1 released in May, 2011.

Does the HDX software detect the EED?  Look at the Camera type in the Camera section of the Web UI.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.