Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

EagleEye Director II Dimensional Drawings

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

EagleEye Director II Dimensional Drawings

Hi I am currently in the process of creating a CAD elevation for a client and as an option we are looking to add the EagleEye director II system.

I can find and have copies of the original EE Director but cannot find anything for the Director II.

Does anyone have a PDF, Line Drawing, CAD files etc?

TIA

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: EagleEye Director II Dimensional Drawings

Hello @Doug Walker,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Did you see this post here:

by Polycom Employee & Moderator Polycom Video EP PLM Polycom Employee & Moderator on ‎02-09-2016 04:12 PM Latest post on ‎15-09-2017 04:54 PM by Polycom Employee & Moderator Polycom Video EP PLM Polycom Employee & Moderator
2REPLIES
6102VIEWS

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Visitor

Re: EagleEye Director II Dimensional Drawings

Thanks for the quick reply Steffen, 

I had seen that post but as they were flattened images within a PPTx i could not use them (without a lot of redrawing) to generate an elevation.

I know there are architectural line drawings for the other cameras in existance so I was holding out hope that they existed for this system.

I have managed to find on page 12 of the attached PDF a line drawing that I was able to import into AutoCAD and scale to create a detailed elevation drawing.

Thanks

Doug