Please, enable this option in the next release

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Enable Preview my video before placing a call for RPDdesktopclient

Hello Hab,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The Real Presence Desktop Version 3.1 for example already shows your own Video before you make a call.

Is this what you are after?

If no please raise this via your Polycom reseller as a feature request via a Polycom sales engineer and provide a business proposal why this would be required.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

You must provide the user the ability to disable your microphone before placing a call.

I, as the administrator, are faced with the following problem. Users dial in to the conference are connected with the included microphone, which leads to noise.

CMAdesktopclient allows you to disable own microphone before placing a call.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Hab,

Please raise this via your Polycom reseller as a feature request via a Polycom sales engineer and provide a business proposal why this would be required.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4