Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

we have a VERY crazy thing happening. we have HDX and Group series units throughout the state all MUST have "encryption required for all calls". All connect fine together EXCEPT one. We have one HDX 9002 (software vs.3.1.6-46064) that no Group series can connect to (no matter the software version). When you call from or to the HDX the far unit will just ring and ring. You are unable to manualy accept the call either. The "handshake will never complete". Now, If you turn the encryption off on both sides, they will connect. From the web interface on the HDX I can't PING the router, VBP or AP... But, they all show up when I do a Trace route.  Also from the router I CAN ping the HDX. I have done multiple Factory restores, changed software versions, Checked ports. I am at a loss why this is happening. By the way other HDX systems can connect fine to the HDX unit in question with full encryption on both sides....ONLY the Group 300 can not connect with encryption on...PLEASE HELP!!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

As far as the devices reponse are conceren, i would ask you to check Network connectivity(VLAN, Routing table) make sure your devices have setup with reachable from LAN feature from devices end.

Now let us talk about your HDX issue, First of all check configration of devices which have a issue.

Can make sure by connect VC call from local VC endpoints(from repoted issue endpoint) we can suspect on hardware after satisfied from cofigration part.

Please connect your HDX back to back with any Laptop/Desktop to get segrigate categerry of issue(network or hardware)

BR

Yash

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.