Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

I've been asked to setup a Group 500 with a dual screen setup (one projector and one monitor) both connected with HDMI on Monitor 1 and 2 on the G500

The client wants to be able to see far video (all callers) on the main screen (projector) and then switch to content when its being presented on both screens

One the second monitor they want to be able to see all callers (far video) and content when its being displayed

Content is being sent to the Group 500 from a ClickShare device into the HDMI in on the G500.

My problem is that when the content is stopped the far site video splits the callers between the 2 screens (i.e. if there are 4 callers connected 2 of them appear on Monitor 1 and 2 appear on Minitor 2)

I'm running 6.1.4 on the G500

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Mark

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi Mark,

would be nice if you can post your actual Monitor Settings from your GS500. So we can see what you chose there.

I would test following:

- Automatic Self View Controll unchecked

- Monitor 1: Far, then Content, then Near

- Monitor 2: Content , then Near

After that, you can set your BiB-layout within a active call and configure it as you like.

Perhaps this configuation already satifies your needs...

HP Recommended

We too use clickshares with 2 monitors... Do you have the CS plugged into the input on the back of the Groupseries or attached to an HDMI port? (We connect them to the unit; its basically "Camera 2".

You have to select each Monitor "Content, Near than Far"

and then "Far, Content, Near" and get it off automatic basically to select how you want it displayed

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.