Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hello, I'm in search of the mail addresses of the public federated polycoms cameras. Does anyone know where I can find this information ?

thanks and best regards.

Laurent Protti

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Not sure if I understood your question correctly, but Polycom Test Sites are listed HERE. http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/documentation/video_test_numbers.html

Beware, there is no guarantee that they are turned ON!

HP Recommended

Hello thanks for your reply.

Maybe my question was not precise enough. We recently had a Lync formation and we were told that were were public roundtable devices that could be reached by their sip address, as a lync federation contact. I was looking for those sip addresses.

HP Recommended

Laurent,

There are currently no Lync-registered demo endpoints available via Open Federation offered by Polycom.  If you are a partner and would like to setup federation with Polycom please contact your account manager to open the request.  Once federation is in place we can share the SIP URIs of a few demonstration endpoints and virtual conference bridges.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.