Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Federated contact for polycom cameras

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Federated contact for polycom cameras

hello, I'm in search of the mail addresses of the public federated polycoms cameras. Does anyone know where I can find this information ?

thanks and best regards.

Laurent Protti

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Federated contact for polycom cameras

Not sure if I understood your question correctly, but Polycom Test Sites are listed HERE. http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/documentation/video_test_numbers.html

Beware, there is no guarantee that they are turned ON!

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hello thanks for your reply.

Maybe my question was not precise enough. We recently had a Lync formation and we were told that were were public roundtable devices that could be reached by their sip address, as a lync federation contact. I was looking for those sip addresses.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Laurent,

There are currently no Lync-registered demo endpoints available via Open Federation offered by Polycom.  If you are a partner and would like to setup federation with Polycom please contact your account manager to open the request.  Once federation is in place we can share the SIP URIs of a few demonstration endpoints and virtual conference bridges.

-----------
Jeff Schertz - Principal Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Message 4 of 4