Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have Polycom HDX 4000 which need to be updated its firmware. Can anybody walk me through or direct to previous post about how to update firmware in Polycom HDX 4000?

Thanks a bunch.

22 REPLIES 22
HP Recommended

What is the serial number of the HDX 4000 and what software version are you tiring to upgrade to?

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

serial number is 881018106F09CG

Thank you

HP Recommended

@Russell_Polycom wrote:

What is the serial number of the HDX 4000 and what software version are you tiring to upgrade to?

Serial Number: 881018106F09CG

Trying to Update to 3.0.0.3

HP Recommended

See PM.  There are your upgrade keys

HP Recommended

Hello, 

I checked out your serial number and you have a upgrade key for 3.0. What you would need now is to download the zipped pup file fro support.polycom.com. Once you have  3.0.0.3 file downloaded you will need to unzipp it and put it somewhere you can find it. The desktop works well for something like this. Once unzipped web into the HDX 4000. In the Web UI go to Admin/General/Software update. You will see a option to begin software update and follow the instructions from there. 

HP Recommended

@Russell_Polycom wrote:

Hello, 

I checked out your serial number and you have a upgrade key for 3.0. What you would need now is to download the zipped pup file fro support.polycom.com. Once you have  3.0.0.3 file downloaded you will need to unzipp it and put it somewhere you can find it. The desktop works well for something like this. Once unzipped web into the HDX 4000. In the Web UI go to Admin/General/Software update. You will see a option to begin software update and follow the instructions from there. 

Thank you for your reply. I could not find 3.0.0.3 update files in support.polycom.com. Could you please find the link for me?

Appriciated.

HP Recommended

I wanted to updated one thing about the link I sent. I don't see a 3.0.0.3 option. If it isn't located there then it is nolonger for donwload.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.