Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a Jarba 810 mic and speaker USB connected to a Windows 10 laptop using Polycom RealPresence Desktop for Windows 3.11.2.

When having a conference with Polycom group 310, they are having an audio issue when speaking together. I try to use a laptop build in Mic and a 3.5mm goose microphone and there is no improvement.
Here is test 1:
RPD saying: 1234567890
Group 310 can hear 1234567890

Here is test 2:
RPD saying: 1234567890
Group 310 saying 456 when RPD saying456, Group can not hear or hear a very low voice from RPD saying 456.
Only RPD can hear Group 310 saying 456 clearly.

Any possible reason could make this? I disabled the nose block in RPD. Appreciate any comment and advice.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Tested with other USB microphones, headphone, 3.5mm headset and Bluetooth hand free. Same result.
Simply buy another set of group 310 solved our problem.

HP Recommended

Hello @Rafe ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

You have not provided any details about the GroupSeries i.e. its history, the software version and the type of call so it's hard to comment.

Great to see that swapping out the unit fixed your issue.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Baier,

Thank you for your reply. Really appreciate!
Sorry about I missed the key information for discussion.

Testing with below equipment :
Polycom RealPresence Group 310
Firmware RealPresence Group Series Version 6.2.2.2

Polycom RealPresence Desktop 3.10.3 in a windows 10 64bit Aspire5 A515 i7 cpu laptop.

The testing Type of call is SIP, H.323, or SIP preferred
Encrypted connection 128bit
The
Local network

Jabra speak 810 with 3.5mm OR USB cable connection.
3.5mm Samsung hand-free

I updated both RPD software to 3.11.2 and Jabra 810 to the latest version and firmware.
The audio problem still exist.

I used 2 Polycom group 310 and test is clear and smooth. But if we can solve the issue or provide some hints, I am happy to provide the information and make test on it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.