Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

G40-T SNMP configuration and remote connect

Polyphasic
Occasional Contributor

G40-T SNMP configuration and remote connect

Hi there,

We are looking to add SMNP information to the Windows 10 ioT device the comes with G40-T bundle.

Also we are looking to add remote connectivity in case of issues. Any pointes on both issues welcome

Kind Regards

Rodney

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polyphasic
Occasional Contributor

Re: G40-T SNMP configuration and remote connect

Also with the Windows 10 IoT that comes with G40-T. Is there a web server that comes with it, just like the Studio X30/X50 setup.

Message 2 of 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: G40-T SNMP configuration and remote connect

Hello @Polyphasic ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

These solutions are based on our partner Microsoft Teams implementation so the best suggestion would be to work with them.

In regards to the web server, the Poly Android solutions are completely different and do have a webserver to configure basic settings.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3