Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

G7500 for MS Teams

avs
Advisor

G7500 for MS Teams

Hello,

It appears Poly X-series already can support MS Teams.

What is ETA for G7500 to support MS Teams?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
avs
Advisor

Re: G7500 for MS Teams

It seems there is no option to switch provider to MS Teams through Lens.

SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @avs ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

Within this community, we are usually unable to discuss unreleased future planned software releases. As you are asking for something our partner Microsoft has not yet released I cannot comment on this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 5
avs
Advisor

from the release notes Poly G7500 should already support MS Teams. For what ever reason I'm not able to change meeting Provider for Poly G7500 from Poly Lens, but able to do that for Poly X30.

Message 4 of 5
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @avs 

at this present point, the G7500 has not officially archived certification from our Partner Microsoft and therefore is not supported to be used with Microsoft Teams even if the latest Software allows to select Microsoft Teams.

If you want an official release date please work with a Poly reseller and or Poly Sales as we cannot communicate this date within this community.

Once official certification is archived with future software the fact will be mentioned in the accompanying release notes.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 5 of 5