Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello 

I am working with a Group Series 500 with the multipoint option available and registered to a lync server 2010. When I call to a lync client, the call works fine, but if I want to try the multipoint option I can't do or receive a call, if a lync client call to the Group series, even if I answer the call, inmediatelly the call droops off, and the codec send me a message telling that the remote system is capable of receiving the call bot it is rejectec for a unknown reason..If I try to call from the Group series, the call doesn;t work too....Any idea to fix this issue ???. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Did you find a resolution? We have calls out from the Group 500 device working, but the incoming calls are not being answered properly, it rings and immediately disconnects.  not exactly the same problem you reported but could be related. Any insight if you have resolved this would be much appreciated.

HP Recommended

Dial out from Group series works but you cant dialin to Group Series Multipoint from Lync client. 

HP Recommended

Did anyone figure this out?  What is really strange is I can use a Communicator 2007 R2 client (with a Lync 2010 backend pool) and connect to a Group 500.   When I use a Lync 2010 client and try it just sites at starting video....  Dialing from the Group 500 to a Lync 2010 client though works fine.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.