Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Group 500 - 4.0.02 API - sleep

PBridges
Occasional Advisor

Group 500 - 4.0.02 API - sleep

I'm running 4.0.2 on our shop Group 500.  When I try the command "sleep", I get the response:

error: command needs more parameters to execute successfully

Is this a bug, or am I trying to put my codec to sleep the wrong way?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
PBridges
Occasional Advisor

Re: Group 500 - 4.0.02 API - sleep

Argh - I hard-reset the codec to reset the passowrds, and I assumed that it would return to the most recently updated firmware, but instead it reverted to what it shipped with.  I'll verify the "sleep" after I finish my update.

Message 2 of 5
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello PBridges,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I recommend to check page 184 of the Integrator’s Reference Manual for the Polycom® RealPresence® Group Series guide => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 5
PBridges
Occasional Advisor

Thanks.  The problem was that the codec had reverted to the original firmware when I reset the unit - this was a surpruse, as I was expecting it to revert to a clean version of the latest intalled firmware.

Message 4 of 5
Polycom Video EP PLM
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Depends on the type of reset.  The factory reset restores to the software the system shipped with from the factory.  There is another reset that resets the current software to 'OOB', out of box with the current software.

Check the Admin guide for details.

Message 5 of 5