Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I would like to ask help regarding Group Series 500. We can see Near,Far and Content on a single window when we are the one who is sending the content, but if Far end sends the content we can only see two window (Content and Near)

Is it possible to change the layout? that both of us can see Near,Far and Content regardless who is the one sending the content.

Thanks,

Ralph

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I think what you want to use is "Show Self View".  Also make sure you are using a layout that has all 3 windows.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I think what you want to use is "Show Self View".  Also make sure you are using a layout that has all 3 windows.

HP Recommended

Thanks,

My Current settings is auto. I had to changed it to Show to forced my own video.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.