Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello everyone,

we have installed a Group 500 with touch. The Group software version is 6.1.2.380088. Touch has installed 6.1.2.380088 too.

We created some Skype for Business Meetings and added the Group 500 to the meeting too. We have no "Join" Button for the meeting which was created from a user who is on premise. All other meetings which are created by an user which is in the cloud are fine and the "Join" button is visible.

1. User who has his Exchange Account On Premise and creates the meeting > No Join Button

2. User who has his Exchange Account in the Cloud and creates the meeting > Join Button available

3. External User who has his Exchange Account in the Cloud and creates the meeting > Join Button available

Does anybody know how to solve this issue?

Cheers!

Marcel

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

So your GS500 is also registered in Office365? I think your problem is a Skype for Business and/or On-Premise topology problem. Have a look at the release notes for v.6.1.2 and check supported topologies and follow the table there (page 12).

http://support.polycom.com/content/dam/polycom-support/products/Telepresence-and-Video/Group%20Serie...

HP Recommended

And you need to have the MSFT interop license installed.

HP Recommended

Thank you! I didn't find the exact scenario in the supported topologies. My scenario is missing:

Hybrid (Split domain) AD: On-Premises S4B:On-Premises and Online Exchange: On-Premises > Missing

Cheers!

Marcel

HP Recommended

Yes, the Interop Lic is installed.

HP Recommended

Hello MAmmann2005,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

I suggest you work with your Polycom reseller so we can check the logs and also see if the topology used by yourself is supported.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi, 

We had some issues also in the past, regarding this.

we have also noticed, that if you invite the room in the "to" field, instead selecting it from the rooms list , it will give some different results. ( and locations should always be  " Skype Meeting" )

and also if you forward an invite, sometimes the join buton was not apearing.

hope this helps.

HP Recommended

Hello all,

have a look => here <=

The same is applicable to the GroupSeries.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I thought I would share something that I have observed that might be relevant. For whatever reason, some of our administrative assistants have been sending separate meeting invites to the rooms and to the people. They copy the Skype Meeting information from the Skype Meeting invite that they sent to the people into the regular meeting invite that they sent to the rooms. Because the meeting invite sent to the rooms was not a real Skype Meeting invite, the Group Series didn't have a Join button.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.