Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I've recently remotely upgraded a Group 500 and I find that I can't change the system name. Many of the network settings are also greyed out. I thought it was just the video on web and a couple of other things that weren't available remotely.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi JWD,

Could you please share the release of EP.

Also please mention if you have this EP provsioned to infra server (DMA,RPRM and RPAD)

HP Recommended

It was on 6.1. It's sorted now thanks. A provisioning error.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.