Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Group Series 300 system hang up

jrrambla
Advisor

Group Series 300 system hang up

Hi,

Just would like to know what are the possible causes of Group Series systems that hangs up.

After bootup, as you can see the GS user interface it freezes (cannot navigate on the screen)

We did hard reset but still the same.

We had it repaired with Polycom (Out of warranty repair) and all is working now. Just would like to know the cause of the issue, so we can avoid this from happening again.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Group Series 300 system hang up

Hello jrrambla,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used Software version as issues experienced or a question asked may already be addressed in a newer release.

The above is also stated in the "Read First"

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2