Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

In Group Series 4.1.5 and before sending the API command "addrbook names all size" would return a result of the address book entries.  In 4.2.0 and 4.3.0 when the command is used the value of 0 is always returned.  Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? 

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello kriskcytek,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please report this via your Polycom reseller to the Polycom support team so we can track this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I have reported it with Polycom and they are aware of it.  All I got was it might be fixed in 4.4 or 5.0 software release and there was no hotfixes or workarounds.  Also no timeline on when the software would be released.  Thanks for the help.

HP Recommended

Hello kriskcytek,

what is the Polycom ticket reference starting with 1- ?

I checked internally and it looks it will be fixed in 5.0.0 and the reference is VIDESC-13573 but I cannot comment on the release date yet.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks for the info.  This should be the ticket number: 12003546726

HP Recommended

Wrong number this should be it: 1-720327733

HP Recommended

I hope Polycom can release this as a 4.3.1 fix soon.

HP Recommended

Hello kriskcytek,

as already mentioned in my original reply it looks it will be fixed in 5.0.0 and the reference is VIDESC-13573 but I cannot comment on the release date yet.

If this is an urgent issue you will need to work with our Support team in order to request a Hot Fix.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.