Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

we have a display problem with a Group Series 500 connected in HDMI (monitor 1 in "auto" mode) to a LG 55 WS50B monitor : the outer pixels are not displayed, the first character of the system name on the left and the last character of the time on the right are not visible.

We tried all the possible settings, as well as on the GS as on the LG, but the problem is still there.

Can someone help me ? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

What GS software are you using?  Are you connect via HDMI cable or DVI to the monitor.  Does it work OK on another monitor?

HP Recommended

Hi Steven,

1) GS software is 4.1.1.1-120023

2) Connected via HDMI cable

3) During the staging I used a HDMI - DVI cable and an old Neovo monitor, and it worked OK. I had no HDMI monitor in the lab. At customer there is only the LG monitor, and the integrator used the HDMI input.

Perhaps do we have to try with the DVI input of the LG. Do you think that could be better with the DVI input ?

I'll see with the integrator if and when it will be possible.

Thanks for your answer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.