Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a Group 500 series codec in a dual monitor set up in a training room.

Monitor 1 is set to Speaker Only

Monitor 2 is set to Content Only

2nd camera input is being fed using HDMI from a scaler set to 1920x1080@59hz.

2nd camera input is set to HDMI

When sharing content there is a black border around the 2nd monitor making the image smaller than the sceen. 

Can the border be removed so that the presented image fills the screen?

I recall that the HDX units had a 'zoom' feature in the content options which corrected this but i cannot find this option on the Group series web interface.

Any advice most welcome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Resolved.

It was the DM system feeding the GS500 with a 1920x1200 res. 

Reset all EDIDs to 1920x1080 and all is good.

Ryan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Resolved.

It was the DM system feeding the GS500 with a 1920x1200 res. 

Reset all EDIDs to 1920x1080 and all is good.

Ryan

HP Recommended

Hi sorry to hijack your thread but can I just ask, in this setup when sharing content do other attendees on your call see both the content and the video from your end? I've noticed in intial testing that if i join a call from my group 500 and a laptop, then share content  from the group 500 i then only see the content on my laptop and not the video stream from the group 500.

Thanks

James

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.