Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Are the RealPresence Group Series compatible with Cisco TMS?  I cannot seem to get them connected.  It doesnt look like the SNMP is working correctly.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

TMS is a Cisco product and they would be the proper place to ask this question.  Please refer to the release notes for the Polycom products and they will have the interoperability matrix for which Polycom tests and claim support.

HP Recommended

When reading the Release Notes pdf for the group series it says on page 25:

"For information about the known issues in those environments,

refer to the Polycom deployment guides for those solutions."

I cannot find anything labeled "Polycom deployment guide" when looking under the Group Series documentation or by searching.

HP Recommended

I think Polycom should look to attempt to do whatever they can to help address this issue of interoperability between the RPG series of endpoints and Cisco TMS.

All other Polycom endpoints are recognised by TMS, and for organisations with TMS the existing solution, this could be a dealbreaker.

CMA/DMA cannot be the only answer - and even that lacks the usability/functionality of TMS.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.