Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have found the following issues with Group Series 6.1.7 and 6.1.7.2 and Zoom

1. Polycom Group Series 500 (GS 500) calls into a Zoom meeting H323 through Zoom CRC and received a black content channel when a Zoom computer client is sharing content during  a GS joining. Some GS packet captueres show incomming rtp packets on the content channel, at other times there are no content rtp packets until the laptop stops and restarts sharing content. In some of my test the GS joins and receives content correctly, but when the Zoom laptop cilent stops sharing and restars the share the GS does display content just a black channel.  

At times instead of a black content channel the GS does not recevie a content stream instead receives content on the primary video stream.  Zoom has indicated that Zoom will share content over the video channel if it detects and issue or a legacy endpoint cannot receive a content channel. 
2. Polycom Group Series 500 (GS 500) calls into a Zoom meeting H323 through Zoom CRC and received a black primary video stream but the GS video channel is receving UDP packets but does not seem to decode them and sends Zoom 100's of fast update requests.

I have a case open with Zoom and Polycom and they are able to replicate this issue with Group Series but not HDX endpoint. I feel we have ruled out our network and firewall which is a Palto Alto physical 5600 and 7000 series. 

Is anyone else experiencing these issues? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

This was reported to Polycom whom reported it to Zoom and as of this week the issues seem to have been fixed.  

Please retest.

HP Recommended

Hi 

I have the same issue can u please tell me how do resolve it 

HP Recommended

This forum is not for break/fix issues.  Please open a service request with your service provider so the right information can be gathered and analyzed and a solution can be recommended.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.