Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Group and OTD - minimum firmware version?

Highlighted
Advisor

Group and OTD - minimum firmware version?

Hi

Customer is trying to test OTD with their GS500, but they are unable to login/register calendaring service to OTD.

My rough guess is that this may be a problem connected to Group firmware version (their device FW is quite old - 4.1.1).

I suppose that it may be connected to something that I've found in GS relnotes for version 5.0.0 (Includes support for Microsoft Office 365 calendaring (...)), or this one for verison 6.0.0 (adds Polycom RealPresence Cloud service interoperability)??

So my question is - what is the lowest Group firmware required to use it with OTD service? I was unable to find such info on OTD help site.

Regards

Lukasz

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Group and OTD - minimum firmware version?

Hi @

I think it´s v6.0. But it doesn't really matter, because the GS500 has to be taken under service anyway, so that you can do an update. And then you update to the latest version anyway. 

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Group and OTD - minimum firmware version?

Hi mshu

Thanks for replying. Yes, I'm fully aware if it requires higher firmware version, then support contract is required to upgrade.

I'm simply looking for an answer if and what FW version is needed to have Group working with OTD.

Message 3 of 3