Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear All,

Can any one let me know the steps to get upgrade firmware of group series.

I had gone through the firmware upgradation page from web but i am getting tab to get upgrade from polycom server,is that server link stright a way with polycom ftp server or it would find the firmware file path in LAN side.

Kindly please share your experiences to make this fix.

Thanks & Regards

GC 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Please refer to Installing Software and Options for the Polycom RealPresence® Group Series and Accessories on the Setup and Maintenance section of the Polycom support web page for Group Series.

Link is here

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Please refer to Installing Software and Options for the Polycom RealPresence® Group Series and Accessories on the Setup and Maintenance section of the Polycom support web page for Group Series.

Link is here

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.