cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gs 700. The sound from the HDMI inputs # 1 and # 2 goes directly to the HDMI outputs.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Gs 700. The sound from the HDMI inputs # 1 and # 2 goes directly to the HDMI outputs.

SW version - 6.1.3-390050. Is this a bug or feature? I can't find any settings to avoid such strange behavior.

------------------------------------------------------------------
It's impossible to lead us astray for we don't care even to choose the way.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES
Trusted Contributor

Re: Gs 700. The sound from the HDMI inputs # 1 and # 2 goes directly to the HDMI outputs.

This behavior isn't specific to SW 6.1.3. The same is in SW 6.0.1

Message 2 of 7
Trusted Contributor

Re: Gs 700. The sound from the HDMI inputs # 1 and # 2 goes directly to the HDMI outputs.

Analog Line Out also is affected. 

Message 3 of 7
Polycom Employee

Is this happening with just 1 GS unit or all units ?
Regards,
Karthik Sivaram

Please remember to "Kudo" a post that helped you and / or "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.

Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 7
Trusted Contributor

So far I have tested:

82160844C037CW

82170646DA70CW
Message 5 of 7
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Not sure I totally understand the issue, but are the inputs defined as People or Content?  If content that is the way they should work.  

Message 6 of 7
Honored Contributor

Both inputs are configured as People. AFAIK the 'Display as' setting for input #1 is always fixed (greyed) as People.

WBR,
Mike
--------------------------------------------
“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”
― Donald Rumsfeld
Message 7 of 7