Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

H.460 and Trio 8800

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

H.460 and Trio 8800

Hi All,

Does anyone know if or when h.460 firewall transversal will be supported ? I'm looking to use the trio's as h323 endpoints on a Starleaf set up.

any thoughts?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: H.460 and Trio 8800

Hello @mikeyb123 ,

We cannot discuss future software Versions within the Community. Trio with H.323 is still a sandbox feature aka currently unsupported.

Poly, a US-based company, cannot share any future release dates or new features due to the requirement of non-disclosure agreement / NDA prior to this.

Via the medium of a community forum, we are unable to do this.

I suggest you contact a Poly reseller or Poly Sales Engineer. If you do not have such contact please communicate with me via the community mail so I can forward your details to a sales engineer in region.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: H.460 and Trio 8800

Hello @mikeyb123 ,

I just had the opportunity to check the release notes of the BETA release for the next 5.9.1 software for the Poly Trio and H.460 is not supported.

I can only suggest requesting this via a Feature Request:

Jan 03, 2013 Question: How can I request a change aka feature request to the current Polycom SIP / UC Software?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3