Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

HDX 4000. When I call any remote endpoint I can connect but do not get any audio or video from the remote endpoint. I only have one "real" person to whom I can connect and they report that they get no video or audio from me, either.

If I connect to an endpoint (I tried with the Polycom trial software) I can establish the connection without difficulty.

This tells me that it is likely to be a firewall issue, but my firewall is configured to allow the traffic. Through. I can see that the TCP connection is established, and that I am sending UDP packets, but am not seeing any traffic, UDP or TCP, returning from the remote site (using packet capture on the SonicWall).

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Generally is a firewall issue, maybe the firewall on the far end is not properly configured?

You can test to the Gary Miyakawa test sites:

71.14.2.157 and .158

HP Recommended

Still no video.

I have the fixed ports option checked, and those ports are open on the firewall.

HP Recommended

Still no luck. Those two other servers never answered. Of the servers that do answer, there is no RTP traffic flowing back - my firewall doesn't see anyting at all coming back.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.