Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

HI
i have a HDX 6000, last week when i turning on i see no display in monitor just no signal i do following:
1. change cable and monitor
2. change the display format
3. factory restore
4. connecting in web interface and changing monitor format
but not happen an display not working we can connecting and far site can see us and do everything but in near site we have no display. we hear far site audio in RCA output but no sound and video in HDMI port.
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Couple of things:

Have you tried a different display type, in other words a different brand?  Even if the display works with something else it may not be within the tolerances of the Polycom specifications.

When the monitor is powered on, do you see it trying to sync to the HDX?  Display will show the resolution it is attempting to use.

Assuming these things:  You are configured for HDMI output (using DVI will work but not provide audio), monitor input is on the right one.

There is a chance you do have bad hardware also.

HP Recommended

thank you for respans

1. Have you tried a different display type, in other words a different brand? Even if the display works with something else it may not be within the tolerances of the Polycom specifications.

-- yes i try 3 monitor and projector brand

2. When the monitor is powered on, do you see it trying to sync to the HDX? Display will show the resolution it is attempting to use.

-- no there is nothing

3. Assuming these things: You are configured for HDMI output (using DVI will work but not provide audio), monitor input is on the right one.
-- i try both of them HDMI and DVI but there is no signal in monitor

** I want to know

if it possible to solve this problem with software updater ???

regards

HP Recommended

I doubt it is a software issue, but you can always do a factory restore on the system to see if that helps.  Sometimes things happen in software that can cause different types of things to happen. 

I would recommend saving your configuration and getting a screen shot of the Options page so you have the key if that should be lost.

There is a document that tells you how to install software HDX install software and options

Factory restore is part of the Admin Guide.  HDX Admin Guide

If the factory restore does not work than you should contact your service provider to see if they can suggest something additional or provide a replacement unit.

HP Recommended

I do factory reset but still no signal and going to polycom support to update software but I see unit is out of warranty
Unfortunately I discover another issue remote control is not working
I'm Confused

HP Recommended

Remote control check:

Batteries

Channel setting (3 is universal, but otherwise the remote and codec should be the same, there are 16 channels you can set it to 0-15).

Cable between the camera and the codec.  the only IR receiver for the HDX 6000, 7000 and 8000 is in the camera.

HP Recommended

no one?

any idea?

why my remote control and HDMI output not working at the same time???

PLS 

HP Recommended

Hello sia,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

As already outlined by my colleague Polycom Video EP PLM the next step is now to contact your Polycom reseller in order for them to either troubleshoot this with yourself or escalate to Polycom support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.