Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

HDX 6000 cannot access Lync 2010 directory

SOLVED
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: HDX 6000 cannot access Lync 2010 directory

Hello briana,

due lack of feedback from the previous posters I am unaware if any of these has contacted their Polycom Reseller and/or Polycom Support.

The correct way forward should be to work via your Polycom Reseller and/or Polycom Support in order to troubleshoot this further.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 11 of 13
Attila
Visitor

Hi all,

We have been facing the same problem for more than half a year now, and a case was also opened last Novemeber. 
Some interesting things I noticed: The very same HDXs worked well with OCS before, but not with Lync. We had less than 200 users. Now after merging with an other company, we have a completely new deployment of Lync, but the problem is the same.

I've also noticed that after rebooting HDX the Lync address book was working for few minutes.

Let's hope that it will be fixed soon.

Message 12 of 13
jschertz
Polycom Employee

To close the loop on this thread, this issue was addressed in the 3.0.5 firmware release last month.

-----------
Jeff Schertz - Principal Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Message 13 of 13