Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a customer that has a HDX 6000 that is stuck on the Polycom startup logo.The unit is 15 months old.

Have tried resetting this but still only comes up tho the polycom logo.

Can anyone suggest anything or has anyone seen this issue before. ?

I could try a factory reset but thought I would ask here first ...

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Just to update on this...I have tried a camera driver reset and als a Factory Reset which didnt change anything. I still get the Polycom logo continuing to remain on screen.

HP Recommended

I had the same problem a few months ago and I had to send in the Unit and it was replaced.

Just, maybe......Is the Polycom Screen you see green? Can you maybe take a picture and attach it to this Discussion?

Kind Regards,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.