Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hope someone can help me.  I have an HDX 7000 polycom video conferencing unit.  I was getting no video output but the remote and camera  seemed to be operational.  I did a factory restore and recovered the system.  It can receive calls and I have complete web access and the video now works.  But now I have zero camera and remote functionality.  The camera is just dead.  I also upgraded the system to version 3.05 after factory reset. (in an effort to recover camera)

mbridgehouse

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Are you using the standard 3meter HDCI Polycom cable to connect the camera to the HDX? If yes have you checked for bent pins?

If using cable extensions and remote camera power supply, has the remote camera power supply been modified. Specifically  has the low voltage cable side been lengthened?  Splicing and lengthening this cable will invariably cause problems for the camera.

If not then you mat have a camera failure and will need to contact Polycom Support.

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/Contact_Us.html

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.