Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

Im having HDX 7000 its was working fine using video conference with another polycom device, the problem is when im using telepresence in android or iphone, phone not detect camera only sound is coming, whats wrong with my device ?, 

as a comparation im also having HDX 7000a its working fine with android telepresence

please advice

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello cipta,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am not fully sure if I understand your post but I believe you are trying to explain that you have a one way video issue.

One side can see the other but not the other way round.

This is 99,99% a firewall issue and has been discussed on multiple occasions within the community. Please utilize the community search and open all the relevant needed firewall posts.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi,

i believe this is not because off firewall,this device iworking fine when connected to other polycom device, problem only happen when i try to connect using android telepresence, video is not detected, btw there is no firewall behind, im using public ip directly

thanks

HP Recommended

Hello cipta,

I am still unsure what your exact issue is.

Simply check below and answer with yes or no:

• Can you see the HDX 7000 camera picture on your Android device?

• Can you see the Android camera picture on the HDX7000?

• Can you see another HDX or Polycoms device camera picture on your HDX7000?

• Have you tried any of the test sites listed => here <= ?

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

hi sorry for confusing

the situation is like this, im having 2 offfice 1 using polycom hdx7000 and other using polycom hdx 7000a. both are working fine if making vicon to each other video ok sound also ok,

then i install android telepresence on my phone, i can be able to call using voice and video to my  hdx7000a but when i try to call to my other office which have hdx7000 video is not showing on my android device as well on the hdx7000 only voice come

• Can you see the HDX 7000 camera picture on your Android device? NO

• Can you see the Android camera picture on the HDX7000? NO

• Can you see another HDX or Polycoms device camera picture on your HDX7000? YES

• Have you tried any of the test sites listed => here <= ? TEST SITE WORKING FINE
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.