Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good day to you, I hope that this is an easy question to Answer, And that its just an oversight on my behalf.

I have inherited a already working, and set up polycom system, and we are relearning how to do some basics.

My Question for you guys is, I am able to record with a DVR, and get it to playback, HOWEVER, the recording does not pick up the Far connected device.

The Recording is just of the near camera, and im hoping to record what is displayed on the screen.

Some help would be awesome, please let me know if i can provide any more information.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Take a look at HDX Admin's Guide -> "Configuring VCR/DVD Player Settings" and "Configuring Monitor Settings" (Monitor 3):

"If Far is enabled, the recorded video will switch to the current far site speaker. If both Near and Far are enabled, the recorded video will switch between near and far sites depending on the current speaker. If Content is enabled, any content sent during the call is recorded."

Hope this could help

WBR,

Mike

HP Recommended

Hello

some addition:

The video format and resolution of Monitor 1 and Monitor 2 affect the output sent to Monitor 3, as follows:

• When Monitor 1 and Monitor 2 are both on and are both set to VGA (1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720), DVI (1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720), or Component (NTSC only), you can choose either Monitor 1 Image or Monitor 2 Image as the output to Monitor 3 (VCR/DVD).
  • When Monitor 1 and Monitor 2 are both on but only one of them is set to VGA (1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720), DVI (1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720), or Component (NTSC only), the output to Monitor 3 (VCR/DVD) is set to the image from that monitor.
  • When Monitor 1 and Monitor 2 are both on but neither is set to VGA (1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720), DVI (1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720), or Component, Monitor 3 is disabled.
  • If Monitor 2 is disabled, Monitor 3 is fully configurable and independent of Monitor 1.

Note: HDX 7000 with hardware version D doesn't have S-Video output.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.