Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hardware version c

release 3.1.0.1-31003

I can do upgrade a new vercion 3.1.2?

another question,  What is the best configuration for Qos; diffserv or precedence ip? actually i use diffserv 41, and the quality of video is good, but i have problems with audio, the problem is i see  the video but i have audio delay

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You can upgrade to the current HDX software.  And since you are at the 3.1.x already you will be entitled to the update.  Anytime the change is beyond the first two digits then it is an upgrade and everyone is entitled.  If it is a digit on either side of the first 'dot' that is an upgrade and entitlement is based upon your service agreement. 

The type of QoS is determined by the network you are running on.  Check with your IT department on what type you should b using and the parameters you should use.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

You can upgrade to the current HDX software.  And since you are at the 3.1.x already you will be entitled to the update.  Anytime the change is beyond the first two digits then it is an upgrade and everyone is entitled.  If it is a digit on either side of the first 'dot' that is an upgrade and entitlement is based upon your service agreement. 

The type of QoS is determined by the network you are running on.  Check with your IT department on what type you should b using and the parameters you should use.

HP Recommended

Do you have a recipe for upgrade??

how many time takes the upgrade?

thanks

HP Recommended

please refer to the document on the web site called Installing Software and options...

it is here:  Software guide

HP Recommended

upgrades on the HDX take about 15-20 minutes.

HP Recommended

thanks for your help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.