Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am having an issue where when you are on a call, you hear your own voice coming back to you through the speakers on the TV.  The other side does NOT have the same issue.  Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Generally echo like this are caused by the far end, their echo canceller is not working right.

Another common issue is that you are using the VCR audio outputs instead of the audio outputs intended for the room audio. 

HP Recommended

The other end has the microphone on mute and I still hear myself.  It is as if the sound goes from my microphone and comes right back to me through the TV, it is definitely not going to the other side and coming back.  You think the audio is coming from the improper output?

HP Recommended

Yes, I have a feeling you are on the wrong audio outputs.  Use the ones with the little Monitor 1 icon (toward the outside of the audio RCA jacks), not the ones with the VCR/DVD icon (in the middle)

HP Recommended

hello, in the figure shows the connections of the primary monitor and the main audio, I have connecting my posts as shown in the graph, but audio monitoring equipment, mark me out dvd / vcr, it is this?

HP Recommended

Thsi does not show anything I can help with.  As long as you are connected the monitor 1 outputs and not the VCR outputs you should be OK. the Main monitor outputs are the ones under the little TV logo with the 1 under it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.