Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

HDX 7000 - Log call file

Gva-Uk-Joe
Occasional Contributor

HDX 7000 - Log call file

Dear all,

I need to find a way to increase the size of our call log file. I can only see 50 entries in the WebConsole.

Can you please tell me how to get the file archived in a path location or how to increse it 50k size ?

Many thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Video EP PLM
Trusted Contributor

Re: HDX 7000 - Log call file

Please look at the CDR section in the HDX Administrator's Guide.

Message 2 of 5
sher singh
Occasional Visitor

Sir pls guided me how to get system log in hdx 8000hd??

Message 3 of 5
sher singh
Occasional Visitor

Sir pls guided me how to get system log in hdx 8000hd??

Message 4 of 5
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello sher singh,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The HDX Admin guide for example => here <= list this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 5 of 5