Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

HDX 7000: Look forward to supporting urgent need. Thank you very much

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

HDX 7000: Look forward to supporting urgent need. Thank you very much

I have been using the Polycom HDX 7000 device, now HDX 7000 not get the camera and remote control are not playable. However, devices HDX apparently still active. Need urgent support and wish to thank many

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: HDX 7000: Look forward to supporting urgent need. Thank you very much

Hello

There are various post explaining to check all the wiring etc.

Also it would be helpful to post some details about the unit and it’s usage.

Maybe even past the device serial usually starting with 82

If you require urgent support please open a support ticket with your Polycom reseller.

Replied via a mobile device

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2