Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have not used the Multi-site directory before to place a multipoint call.  But I would like to know what happens if I hang up the the call - say, to dial one of the participants back again due to poor ISDN connectivity.

Do both parties get cut off?  Am I prompted which party I want to disconnect?

Many thanks for your time and replies if you can help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

lol  🙂

Like the format of the reply.

Think that is a soution

Cheers Uwe - It's been a pleasure exchanging posts with someone so helpful.

Thanks again.

Ian

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi Ian...

yes, you will be asked who shall be disconnected - one of the participants or all participants.

HP Recommended

Thanks Uwe

I guess we all know organising testing can be a nightmare, so wanted to be sure before I went for the solution.

Really helpful and extremely quick reply.

Many thaks

Ian

HP Recommended

Just a further query.

After choosing which call to terminate, if I was then to use the Multisite dail entry again would both sites be called again. Or just the site which has been disconnected.

Or is it a bad idea to use the multi-site entry to re-dial?

Background

I'm trying to write foolproof step by step guide to cover a specific periodic meeting.  They have already had two goes at the meetings and I'm still sat in there with them! 

So want to get it right and simpify things and think just focusing on the multisite entry is the way to go.  I don't want to frighten them with dialling the individual entries....if at all possible.  But if it's a bad idea, just let me know.

Thanks again.

HP Recommended

After choosing which call to terminate, if I was then to use the Multisite dail entry again would both sites be called again. Or just the site which has been disconnected.

>> it would dial all sites, not only the one hat you´ve disconnected

Or is it a bad idea to use the multi-site entry to re-dial?

>> yes, indeed 🙂

HP Recommended

lol  🙂

Like the format of the reply.

Think that is a soution

Cheers Uwe - It's been a pleasure exchanging posts with someone so helpful.

Thanks again.

Ian

HP Recommended

Hi Ian...

thanks for compliment 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.