Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have three sites I currently, at my main site A I have an HDX8000 and two monitors, I can dial into site B & site C and I'll have Site B on one full screen and Site C on another full screen. Site B is an HDX 7000 with two monitors but all it shows is site A,B, and C on monitor 1 and just it's own camera on monitor 2. I have the camera facing the monitors at site B right now so I can work on it remotely. From site B i want to be able to see site A on one screen and Site C on another screen, I've even enabled the  multipoint trial and it's still the same. I have attached two images, one is at Site A showing each remote site on it's own screen and Site B showing SIte A,B,and C on one screen and again Site B in full screen on the other.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

For additional details see the HDX Admin Guide.

You are looking at two very distinctive things.  The host of the MP is receiving images from all of the remote sites and can thus display them individually.

The host then 'stiches' the received images together with the local image and sends that as a single video frame (with the 3 or 4 sites) to the far sites.  Since it is ONE image it can not be split into a number of different images.

If you look at your stats you can see that the resolution of each received image at the host is 1/4 of the total resolution sent to the far side. 

To be able to do this you would need to use the RealPresence Group Series and the RMX using SVC.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.