Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All

I have two HDX 7000 units, one of which have multisite installed.

Calls directly between the two HDX system work 100%

A call directly between the HDX (system with the multisite key) and the M100 client work 100%

But when we join both HDX systems in a call and add the M100, the HDX system hosing the multisite cannot see the m100 participant.

The m100 participant can hear and see the two HDX site though.

Any thoughts on what the issue is?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Sounds like there may not be enough ports open on the firewall.

The HDX requires the below port ranges:

TCP  3230-3235

UDP 3230-3280

HP Recommended

The call between HDX 7000 and  M100 are working 100%  one by one.  The issue is there when multisite connection is to be established So, there is no firewall issue. I believe that the probleme is the settings at the HDX 7000 multi-site.

I have the same problem and a live capture at the firewall doesn't show ports blocked.....

Anyone can help from Polycom.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.