Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

HDX 7000 lost Network Connection. LAN LED shows no blinking light.

jaz35
Occasional Advisor

HDX 7000 lost Network Connection. LAN LED shows no blinking light.

I have a HDX 7000 that shows an IP address of 0.0.0.0 and is set to dhcp on a public network with no firewall or ports blocked. When a working ethernet connection (confirmed) is plugged into the the LAN port, no IP is acheived. The device has been factory rest to no avail. Advice?

Joe 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jaz35
Occasional Advisor

Re: HDX 7000 lost Network Connection. LAN LED shows no blinking light.

anyone?

Message 2 of 5
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Joe,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Your initial Post was less than 2 hours ago.

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.

Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines. If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a web service request or call us.

You may not receive an answer to the HDX's DHCP request and therefore no IP address. Are you sure this worked before?

I suggest checking if you need a manual IP or simply use a hub and start wireshark to see if you receive an answer to the DHCP request.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 5
jaz35
Occasional Advisor

Sorry about your guidelines. The LAN port does not flash when an active ethernet cable plugged into it. I do not need a manual IP, we have an open network. This device was operating on DHCP previously and now is not obtaining network connectivity. I was wondering if anyone else ever encountered this before.

Thanks,

Joe

Message 4 of 5
jaz35
Occasional Advisor

I have factory reset the device and connected an Eagle Eye Camera, and now I have no IR control and no network. The LAN indicator lights do not blink but the connection is confirmed. Can anyone please advise?

Joe

Message 5 of 5