Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi There

I currently have 3 HDX 7000 units, all which are on IP and registered to the CMA.

I could access the Web interface of the unit, then the next day I couldn't. Nothing has changed on the network. I have also checked that Web access is enabled on the Endpoints and via port 80.

Currently they have Version 3.1.1 - I uploaded 3.1.2 to one of the units to see if it was a Firmware issue, but still nothing.

21 REPLIES 21
HP Recommended

What is the error you get or does the connection simply time out ?

Are the hdx codecs provisioned by your cma server ?

Can you access the machine via telnet ?

HP Recommended

Hi Uwe

The units just time out

Units aren't provisioned by the CMA

No Telnet on the machine either

The units are configured to have Public IP addresses. The one site I have 2 units where I can access the one unit but not the other. They both on the same network switch.

HP Recommended

Are you trying to reach the machines via public or LAN IP ?

Can ypu ping the devices ?

Have you checked the corresponding firewall ports (80, 443) and the port forwarding ?

Have you tried to access the machines via https (port 443) ?

HP Recommended

The units are set on public IP address, No NAT. The units have the public IP address.

You can ping the devices, The units are registered to the CMA and you can do IP calls, no problems

I have tried connecting over HTTP and HTTPS, browser just times out.

HP Recommended

Do you have any kind of web proxy in use for your web access ?

Have you tried connecting from another network ?

You could pn me the ip adresses and i can check them if you like.

HP Recommended

No proxy involved

Tried from different computer and different Networks, also tried changing the IP address, still could not connect.

Kind Regards

Stephen

HP Recommended

We´re working via e-mail on the problem.

If we can fix the issue, the solution will be posted here.

HP Recommended

Hello.

I have 14 HDX 7000 on my network. All of them working with my CMA 4000.

5 of those have that same problem, cant acess from web, but the machine is working just fine.

It calls VC, recieves and work with schedules made by the CMA 4000.

The only real problem is that it cannot access from the web.

Polycom has tryed different solutions, but none of them worked.

They sended me 2 new hdx 7000 to replace the old ones, but now a got more 3 equipaments with the same problem.

They just start not working from nothing.

All of them are running on 3.1.2 firmware

Anyone has any news ?

HP Recommended

Hello Nikolas,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Are you by any chance running CMA 6.2.5 ?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.