Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi.  I'm looking at a problem with one of our HDX 7000 devices.  We have a number of option and the individual licenses have been registered and a Key Code has been generated.

However, entering the Key Code into the HDX just lists a single option, as can be seen from the attached image.  The ISDN lines are showing as down in the system status and I believe that this is the cause of it.

Any advice on how to get all options to show up?

Many thanks in advance,

Neil.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I am guessing you are at a current software revision.  Those options you list have been part of the HDX builds standard since software version 2.6 in Q1'2010.  You will not see them as options because they are no longer options but rather part of the standard HDX software.

HP Recommended

Yeah, we're running 3.1.0 at the moment.  We had a unit fail and was replaced under the maintenance contract and I updated it to the latest version before it was re-installed.

Many thanks for the information, at least I can stop looking for missing options and now try to work exactly out why the ISDN lines aren't working!

Thanks once again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.